OMG I've never been so hungry before. Considering my metabolic rate, you'd think I'd know better than to go an entire day with only 5 pieces of Sara Lee pound cake! But no... I've been so bogged down by schoolwork and the audition - which turned out really well, thank goodness - that I've neglected my own health. So much so that my cough and flu still haven't cured yet. Sigh...
You know, I think I'm going crazy. Sometimes I'm really hyper (for no reason at all) and other times, I'm so depressed I feel like just jumpin off a cliff or slitting my wrists till I bleed to death or something - good thing I've got coomon sense though XD. Yea, shit is what the situation I'm in now. (Today sucked BIG TIME.) Not to mention the problem I've got with some people. As in, I don't really have a problem with them, I just feel that they've got one with me so I just try to stay out of their way to not make anything worse. I hate school and everything to do with it.
I hope Sunday comes sooner! I love BMC. Alot.
10:25 PM